Monday, December 20, 2010

All I want for xmas is a an albino jackalope head...


I'm not particularly in to the holidays. I'm really not. My best xmas ever was getting drunk with my jewish friend on xmas last year. There was no family, no expectations it was just plain awesome. This year, how ever, there is family and lots of it. I'm really excited that my little brother and my mother are coming up for xmas this year. I haven't spent a holiday with my mom or little brother in a really long time. I have a hard time celebrating xmas with my family being that they are Christian and I'm, well, an athiest. They say that Jesus is the reason for the season, even though it's not true. I get to keep smiling and keep my mouth shut about that one just because they are my family and I do respect them and their choice of religion as long as they respect my lack of one. I'm having a hard time picking out xmas gifts since I haven't done in it in awhile. And people keep asking me what I want for xmas...the answer is simple, an albino jackalope head. I think I've been nice enough this year to get one from Santa. Since they're about as real as he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment