Friday, August 27, 2010

The sun is mocking me

I wake up this morning hungover from another night of binge drinking like I've been doing for about a week and half (maybe longer)(anything to stay numb right now), and the sun is freaking bright. It's a beautiful effing day, the sun is trying to tell me "come out and play". And in this tiny moment of my life I think "Kill the Evil Day Star!". It's trying to tell me to be happy and act like there's nothing wrong. I had fun last night though. My roommates are drunken Irish goons and it's awesome. I'm so happy I'm leaving though. I need a break from my life, which means entering the so-called real world again. I have a bunch of responsibilities I have to take care of. All I want is to stay comfortably numb. It's funny how someone can tear your f*cking heart out and then say sorry. Like "sorry" can actually make someone feel better. I got news for you; "sorry" doesn't make anything better for me. It makes it better for you. It makes you feel like " well I apologized everything is okay now". It's not. Apology not accepted. F*ck You.

No comments:

Post a Comment