Friday, August 20, 2010

moving back home again....

I find some apprehension with moving to Greatfalls, MT. It's not my kind of place, I don't know any one there except for my highly conservative family who still asks me to cover up my tattoos. This is the third time I'm moving back in with a parent or guardian. Granted this time I basically have my own apartment but I did at my Dad's too. I'm 23 and most people from this very republican state think I should have already reached some certain land marks. I accept who I am and exactly how my life has gone and I'm honestly happy with it. In good ole' MT though it's hard to relate to anyone because they have lived a different life with different values and core beliefs. I was always an outcast in MT and in WY. I actually fit in here in Denver, found my niche and love my life here. People have questioned my floundering lifestyle but I have made amazing friends and contacts here. I am proud of who I am including the way I dress and my tattoos. Montana may be 10 years behind everyone else but I am who I am. Guess I'm going to be an outcast again, but I'm pretty sure I am okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment