Saturday, September 4, 2010

new chapter in the story

Wow, I just had one of the top 5 days ever in my life. I got a lot of ground work done on my warrant and custody. Things went so well there that it was like,"Why didn't I do this sooner?" Then I realized it was my favorite time of year here in Billings. Burning the Point was awesome(car show). I promise 2 have pictures soon. I met the most amazing guy last night. Best part about it he's a total geek like me. He even managed in a time of a couple hours to call me every nickname I've ever been called, without me even telling him first. I just kept laughing and finally I told him later and he was kind of surprised as well. 2 bad he lives in Billings and I'm moving 2 Great Falls. I don't do long distance. I went 2 the farmer's market this morning so Dad could get fresh creole sausage for jambalaya (can't wait). I bought 2 new plants this morning. These beautiful succulents are the official closing of the last chapter of my life and the start of the new one. Any one who knows me knows how I am about my plants. I only have 2 complaints right now. 1. I really miss Troy but I know this is for the best. As much as I love him, I have 2 let go. It's really like when a tornado meets a volcano. We're just straight up bad for each other. (But I do love you baby, and you will always have a place in my heart xoxo) 2. I have been doing so much walking and riding a bike, that my knee that I tore the tendon in is killing me. I thought it was healed, I was wrong. I'm being a whiny baby, but I swear whining makes the pain go away. Don't believe me? Try it some time, it's as good as smoking a bowl. I thought riding a bike was suppose to be easy on your knees. Bu-bye for now, Ive got a lot of faith in where my future is headed.

No comments:

Post a Comment